Summary & Highlights
The course is designed for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to upgrade their skills to Mule 4. Mainly, the course focuses on the differentiating factor or what is new in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
At the end of this course, professionals will be able to:
- Apply new Mule 4 connector operations and features anywhere in a flow and configure new Mule 4 connector listeners as flow triggers.
- Apply new DataWeave 2.0 code everywhere as the new Mule 4 expression language.
- Build, configure, and debug Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio 7.
- Use and apply the new Mule 4 event model with the new reactive, self-tuning, streaming, and non-blocking Mule 4 runtime.
- Transform complex data schema using DataWeave 2.0.
- Use the new Mule 4 error handling framework and the new Try scope.
- Use the new Batch Job and Batch Aggregator scopes inline in flows.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course.
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Passing of the MCD – Integration and API Associate exam (Mule 3)
- Completion of the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or the self-study MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals (Mule 3) course or equivalent knowledge
- Passing of the MCD – Integration Professional (Mule 3) exam