The course is recommended for Architects and Developers who want to become expertise on Anypoint Platform to build APIs and integrations. The course is consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: Participants use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
Part 2 &3: Participants focus on using Mule 3 and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and integrations.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
· Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern API’s; Handle batch data processing.
· Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
· Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
· Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
· Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
Note: Although students with .NET and other non-Java OOP backgrounds can be successful using MuleSoft technologies, some Java is necessary to leverage all the capabilities of MuleSoft products. See here for Java training resources.