MuleSoft Solutions Architect
We are seeking experienced MuleSoft Architects to join our niche Integration Practice to lead the MuleSoft Architecture strategy and implementation for our key clients, across all industries. In order to be successful in this role, the Integration Architect must be able to assess the needs of the customer and articulate the value of MuleSoft’s products and solutions from a technical pre-sales perspective to users and stakeholders.
Individual must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience leading small teams of highly skilled consultants and interacting with key client stakeholders. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
• Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft Integration Platform
• Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using MuleSoft suite of technologies
• The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
• Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and using integration patterns
• 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
• Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
• The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
• The ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership if required
• Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
• Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft middleware, SOA.
• Strong experience working as an Integration Solution Developer, SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple Business applications.
• Experience with API Management technologies and standards.
• 2+ years of hands on experienced in building integration projects.
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
• Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications.
• Responsible for working with Application Development team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
• Good analytical, problem solving, communication and troubleshooting abilities.