The course is designed for experienced Mule 3 developers who want to upgrade their skills to Mule 4. Mainly, the course focuses on the differentiating factor or what is new in Mule 4 and Studio 7.
At the end of this course, professionals will be able to:
· Apply new Mule 4 connector operations and features anywhere in a flow and configure new Mule 4 connector listeners as flow triggers.
· Apply new DataWeave 2.0 code everywhere as the new Mule 4 expression language.
· Build, configure, and debug Mule 4 applications using Anypoint Studio 7.
· Use and apply the new Mule 4 event model with the new reactive, self-tuning, streaming, and non-blocking Mule 4 runtime.
· Transform complex data schema using DataWeave 2.0.
· Use the new Mule 4 error handling framework and the new Try scope.
· Use the new Batch Job and Batch Aggregator scopes inline in flows.
Mule 3 users who have mastery of the content covered in the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 3) course.
Experience developing Mule 3 applications as demonstrated by one of the following: