Author: Nisha Kshirsagar
SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. One can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device.
Here is a demo to read file from Sharepoint:
- Login to your sharepoint account. Create a file. Here SampleBook.xlsx file is created for demonstration. It looks as below:
- Create project in anypoint studio. Import Sharepoint module from exchange. Use FIle get content connector from sharepoint module. Build a simple flow as shown below:
3. For Sharepoint Connector configuration provide your username, password, and site url.
- For File get content configuration provide file path.
5. After getting file content, set it in payload having MIME type as application/xlsx.
6. Transform payload to json.
7. Log payload in console.
8. Deploy the application and run it.
9. You will get the following output: