Author: Shiva Sahu
Emerging IT landscape and the need of the hour
We are at the very beginning of digital transformation. The Covid-19 pandemic has forever changed the way businesses look at and approach digitization. Since the start of 2020, here’s a few key transformations I’ve personally witnessed in the industry:
- Organizations are moving away from on-premise based servers and migrating to the cloud.
- New-gen solutions are being designed in a way that eliminates dependency from on-prem data centers.
- Rising consumer demands and increased competition within businesses has created the need to roll out changes quickly, including new systems in the ecosystem effortlessly.
- Businesses need the ability to be able to create assets that are reusable, scalable, and can be used to “plug in and play”.
- Security is implied at various levels and can be controlled. Ability to manage pre-existing assets from one portal.
- Businesses are looking towards 360-degree visibility, with centralized reporting systems to display even the most granular information between lines of business.
- Audit and logging capabilities to be used for various compliances.
- Well-structured documentation and best practices so that assets are easy-to-use in future projects.
The list keeps growing. How many platforms and solutions do you think are needed to cater to all of the above requirements?
The answer? Pre-MuleSoft: many. But in the era of MuleSoft, we only need ONE!
MuleSoft: Through my eyes
With nine years of highly versatile experience and after working with many integration platforms (inclusive of five years with MuleSoft), I feel confident in saying that MuleSoft – a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service and the Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API – is leading the era of digital transformation from the front. The way we can build a microservice architecture with MuleSoft is simplified, yet highly reusable, reliable and robust. MuleSoft’s out-of-the box connectors and accelerators can get you going within minutes, and MuleSoft alone caters to all the requirements listed above.
MuleSoft has also made it easy to integrate various CRM/ERP/HCM systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday etc. without the need for an army of in-house developers and custom code. No matter the user or line of business, MuleSoft allows you to secure and manage data throughout systems and networks, enterprise-wide.
Increasing demand for MuleSoft Certified Developers
As businesses look to elevate their digital strategies, many are now investing more resources and budget into creating innovative ways to connect with customers and better serve their needs. MuleSoft will be a key component in that shift.
MuleSoft, therefore, offers a promising career path for enthusiastic software developers and architects looking to uplevel their dev skills and unleash their full potential.
The best part of all? It’s easy (and FREE) to get started. Whether you’re a recent graduate or experienced software engineer, MuleSoft and Apisero offer several user-friendly training and certification paths to kickstart your journey.
With COVID-19 ushering in a new era of digital transformation and MuleSoft leading the pack for enterprise integration, there’s never been a better time to explore a career in MuleSoft.
Get started today by registering for Apisero’s How to Mule series* which kicks off Thursday, May 20th. Once you’ve attended live or accessed the on-demand recording, it’s time to take your journey to the next level with MuleSoft’s Self-Paced Anypoint Platform Fundamentals course.
*Apisero is offering a FREE invite-only API Workshop for everyone who attends the live How to Mule series. Work side-by-side certified MuleSoft Trainers and Instructors in a ½ day workshop as they guide you through the Anypoint Platform and prepare you for your MCD certification.